I had the absolute pleasure of delivering the lunch keynote at the April 7th VMware UserGroup Conference in Austin. I always enjoy presenting and love it even more when I can be vendor neutral and talk about things that are passionate to me. This presentation is focused on disruption, which interestingly enough is something I talk a lot about at EMC when presenting to customers. I don’t mean disruption as in a product, but really around disrupting how we’ve always done things. I also lay out some things to consider when going down an Automation/Orchestration journey.
Hope you enjoy the presentation !
Leave a Reply
- How to setup your first Desktop Pool in VMware View 5
- How to install configure and deploy VMware View 5 on vSphere 5
- FastCache-the answer to the Automated Storage Tiering Problem
- The VMware Home Lab
- How To Install EMC ProSphere
- How to recreate a VMware Workstation VMX file from scratch
- Vblock: the answer to the NRE time problem
- VMware is not evil - my opinion on their new licensing model